The PAPTAC staff and Executive Council are actively working on the advancement of PAPTAC's objectives as our industry reshapes itself. We are more than ever committed to providing you and your company with pertinent tools to face today’s challenges and to be your partner in keeping you connected with your industry.
Here are some of the key features and benefits of membership in PAPTAC:
- Access to a wide and well-established network, including an on-line directory for members;
- Participation privilege on PAPTAC's technical communities and a world of exchange through meetings, auto-broadcast e-mail ListServs, conference calls, on-line forums and blogs;
- A one-year subscription to Pulp & Paper Canada Magazine ;
- A one-year subscription to the new PaperAdvance e-newsletter;
- A one-year subscription to Le Maître papetier e-newsletter (Québec);
- The Association monthly e-Newsletter - The PAPTAC News
- Access to international news through PAPTAC partnerships with other associations;
- Reduced rates on technical publications;
- Member rates on PAPTAC Events, Conferences and PaperWeek Canada;
- Better rates for TECH courses and Webinars;
- A free complete set of on-line publications, including Engineering Data Sheets and Standard Testing Methods;
- A free all-access individual pass to each Sustaining Member Company (suppliers) for PaperWeek Canada;
- Access to the PAPTAC on-line employment service;
- And more!